JOB OPENINGS @ ROADHAVEN RESORT
WORKING @ ROADHAVEN RESORT
Work in a beautiful setting, in a vibrant atmosphere here at Roadhaven Resort HOA. Use this page to view current job listings, submit an online application for employment, or to submit your background check consent form.
MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN $21 – $24 hourly
We are currently seeking an experienced Maintenance Technician to join our team! You will be responsible for completing work orders and other required tasks.
- Assist members of the maintenance team with the repair of mechanical, electrical, plumbing systems and resort facilities
- Operate equipment, tools, and materials used in maintenance work
- Perform routine preventive maintenance, carpentry, and painting task as needed
- Knowledge of and ability to use and maintain work tools, equipment, supplies, and other materials
- Ability to work independently and complete assigned work schedule of activities
- Ability to recognize common hazards in a surrounding work environment and use appropriate safety equipment and precautions
- Must have more than 5 years previous experience in maintenance or other related fields
- Familiarity with maintenance tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Must pass a background check
- Paid Insurance
SECURITY OFFICER $14 – $16 hourly
This position is responsible for ensuring a safe environment by patrolling all Roadhaven Resort streets and common areas. This position is supervised by the Director of Security.
Daily security checks of outside/inside perimeter walls, gates, common property, common areas, and parking lots.
Visually and physically inspect all common use facilities and buildings, all maintenance, and sewage treatment buildings within the resort throughout the shift.
Check all 911 phones each shift.
Keep a record/log of buildings and areas inspected. Note any unusual situations.
Complete a detailed incident report for any occurrence/incident of a non-routine nature (medical assistance, suspicious person, Lock building 7 unlocked door as needed.
Keep a record of all violations and report to the Chief of Security.
Provide emergency support for any emergencies and all 911 calls (police, fire department, and paramedics). Render whatever assistance is required until the incident has been brought to a conclusion
Minimum three years of experience providing security services
Self-directed; able to follow a set assigned work schedule and perform duties with minimal direction
Able to establish and maintain a positive, cooperative, and courteous working relationship with residents, guests, vendors, and contractors
Ability to communicate clearly; tactful and respectful; persuasive rather than directive
Must be able and licensed to drive security vehicles and golf carts.
Must pass a background investigation