1. OWNERSHIP OF WEBSITE CONTENT
2. OWNERSHIP OF YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS
1. By sending Us any information, material or content (collectively, “Contributions”), you grant Us an unrestricted, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, fully paid, transferable, sublicensable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit, distribute and create derivative works of the Contributions, and to make, have made, use, sell, offer for sale, and import any products or services or otherwise exploit the Contributions, in each of the foregoing, in Our discretion and without any accounting to you.
2. Once a Contribution is submitted, you will have no right to prohibit, restrict, revoke or terminate any of the rights granted to Us. You are not entitled to and you will not receive any compensation or other consideration for Contributions or any use thereof, whether in whole or in part. You understand and agree that any use of Contributions by Us will not require any prior consent or approval prior to use. You hereby release Us and our affiliates and partners from any and all claims of any rights, encumbrances, liens, claims, demands, actions or suits that you may or can have in connection with Contributions, including, without limitation, any and all liability for any use or nonuse of Contributions, claims for defamation, libel, slander, invasion of privacy, right of publicity, emotional distress or economic loss.
3a. LICENSE TO USE; PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES
2. You agree not to reproduce, download (other than page caching), modify, publish, distribute, transmit, disseminate, transfer, license, sell, lease, or create derivative works of the Website or its Content.
3. You agree not to use automated means to trawl, mine, scrape, frame, mirror or otherwise collect or download data from the Website or Our systems.
4. You agree not to distribute viruses or any other programs that are intended to damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data, or personal information. You also agree not to attempt to gain unauthorized access to any of Our systems. You agree not to cause harm, harass anyone or do anything that may prevent, prohibit, inhibit, restrict or otherwise impair others from using or enjoying the Website.
5. You agree not to infringe, violate or misappropriate the intellectual property or other proprietary rights, rights of publicity or privacy or any other rights of Us, or of any other person, firm or enterprise, whether arising under the jurisdiction of the United States or under any other local foreign laws.
3b. CREATING A LISTING
All Real Estate Sales or Rental listings must be listed under the homeowner’s Roadhaven.com account. If the homeowner does not have an account, one must be made in their name, with their contact information.
3c. LISTING ON BEHALF OF A HOMEOWNER
Anyone who lists a property For Sale or Rent must do so under the homeowner’s Roadhaven.com account. Real Estate Agents, Agencies, and Property Managers must be the legal representative of a property to list a home or lot under their Agent/Agency roadhaven.com account.
3d. NO EXCEPTIONS
Even if you are a Real Estate Agent, Agency, Brokerage, Property Manager, etc., if you are not the Home Owner’s hired Real Estate agent, you may only create Real Estate and Rental listings under the Home Owner’s registered Roadhaven Resort account.
3e. USER/IP BAN
Agents, Agencies, or any other entity that lists homes it does not legally own or represent will have their user account and IP address banned from future use.
4. COPYRIGHT VIOLATIONS
1. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any Content on the Websites infringes upon your copyrights (“Posting”), you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing Our Copyright Agent (identified below) with the following information in writing:
· A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the work that is allegedly infringed;
· Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
· Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit Us to locate the material;
· Information reasonably sufficient to permit Us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number or email address;
· A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
· A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Only claimed infringement notifications may be sent to the Copyright Agent at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. If you believe that your Posting that was removed or disabled is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use the content in your Posting, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information to the Copyright Agent:
· Your physical or electronic signature;
· Identification of the Posting that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the Posting appeared before it was removed or disabled;
· A statement that you have a good faith belief that the Posting was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or a misidentification of the Posting; and
· Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in Orange County, California, and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
5. LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE
6. NO WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. You understand and acknowledge that the Realty Specialists Directory is provided only for the convenience of Our users. Any transaction, meeting, or other interaction with such Realty Specialists is conducted at your own risk. You agree that We will not be responsible for any damage or loss incurred as a result of any such interactions. We make no representation or warranty as to the safety of such interactions or the authenticity or accuracy of any related payments, delivery, or goods.
2. YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND RELATED TO THE WEBSITE, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, RRLH, INC. IS NOT INVOLVED OR AFFILIATED WITH, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO, THE MANAGEMENT OF ANY LAGUNA WOODS VILLAGE®, LEISURE WORLD® OR ROSSMOOR PROPERTY.
8. GOVERNING LAW, FORUM
11. CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
12. CONTACTING US